I'm sitting here staring at this empty blog post... "What's on my mind? What's on my mind?" Well, if you could crawl into it you'd see I have a lot going on in this little head of mine. It's amazing all the traffic my mind creates sometimes, I always say I wish I had some sort of recording device to simply jot all these thoughts down. Then I come here.. and I'm completely blank. Maybe it's because if I even begin to jot down what I'm thinking, you'd see a jumbled mess of thoughts. You'd see I jump from here to there in a split second. I've even sat down and brainstormed how to organize my thoughts.
So let's try this.. just a few fragmented thoughts to depict what's been going on in my head. Many will make absolutely no sense, but hey thoughts in my head are rarely comprehensible.
- My desk is a complete mess, I tried to scrapbook, draw thumbnails, and do my color theory homework all at the same time!
- It's 9:34 pm and I'm sipping on iced coffee.
- Pandora is on, Sam Smith station, but one of my faves just popped up, Emeli Sande
- Sam Smith's lyrics/voice are just gut-wrenching amazing...
- I actually went out for a run today... and it just felt "right". So many emotions come from running.. makes sense that I myself am a runner in every sense of the word. When things get to much for me, yup, I tend to run. And I've only met a few people in this world of a billion people that are patient enough for me to return, for that I am forever grateful.
- Ed Sheeran is another good one (insert punch in the gut) he's so good.
- Quinoa, we had that tonight.
- Sons.. of Anarchy that is! I am still reeling from what happened in Season 5, I know it's just a tv show, but I took that one to heart... (insert sad face)
- "Sustainability" homework, logos, ideas... 50 thumbnails, 3 strong ones.. designing is not easy when your creativity has left the building.
- Being a parent of teenagers is NOT easy, I miss the toddler days...
- Watched Fault In Our Stars today, cried like a baby.
- Fall break is here, kids have no school, but I still do... (uh, that's the first).
- I really should get to bed, even though I could probably stay up till 1am.
- And lastly, a photo that has nothing to do with my random list, but nonetheless, it's a photo (insert smily winky face).