for this guy right here:
Watching my husband thrive as an individual, as a man who loves his wife, as a friend who deeply cares for others, and as a Christian who devoutly goes to fellowship with the guys every week. Well that is enough to make a grown woman blush and smile with adoration. We have learned so much in one short year and continue to do so. Upon having a conversation with a friend about our husband's, we've learned that husbands ought to make wives feel:
- loved and adored
- care free and worry free
- like I can do anything in the world, and then some
- that we are not here just for the kids
- like I am worth it
- no question or comment is ever to dumb
- the past, is just what it is.. the past
- a day well spent is simply hanging out with one another
- that the only thing that matters, is here and now
- like thriving, stepping out of the boundries to explore something/somewhere new, the sky is the limit
I'm gathering some thoughts to later scrap for my Grateful Album, that I have been wanting to scrap. (I know a little late for Thanksgiving sentiments, but I thought I'd jot some stuff down, for future scrapbooking use.) Too bad, there is not enough hours in a day. Thanks to my hubby who hung an ad that I created at the Ops Floor where he works, the phone has been ringing...
I uploaded a few of my fave from a previous photo shoot of Baby Andrew.
Until the tomorrow! Take care: