*cough cough... sniff sniff*
I've got a cold. Today, I slept.. slept.. and slept some more. Hubby was home today and poor guy just got of a mids schedule (7pm-7am) and he let me sleep in till 10 am while he took care of the kids. He took a 2 hour nap and we headed out the door by noon to run some DMV errands. When we got home, I took another nap. I feel somewhat refreshed but still drained.
What a week it has been! Thanks for all the prayers and emails for my dear friend Lori. She and her hubby are back in Alaska. The road ahead is still challenging as she rescheduled her radiation for November. She is still recovering from her surgery but she looks and sounds great! She is such an amazing lady, I feel so blessed!
Who has my heart wrapped around her little chubby fingers! The house seems so quiet with out Lori's girls here. My arms feel a bit empty without this little "chunker" smiling at me... Can you tell I'm a sucker for babies, love em!
Fall Shows.. (Are filling up my DVR's)
What did you guys sit and watch this week? I am like a "variety pack-watcher" I like a little of everything:
- Heroes, love love love.. did I say love? that show.
- Journeyman (after Heroes) I caught the premier. It was good, in a Quantum Leap kinda way. I liked it, again.. I'm a Sci-Fi chick like that.
- I did miss Chuck though, I heard it was good. Anyone see that?
- The Biggest Loser. I've been watching that one.. I do like it. It is very inspirational, I love seeing the progress these contestants have over come, phenomenal!
- Greys, of course. Great kickoff.
- CSI's Miami and the Original. (I have yet to watch them..)
- Smallville. Kal El Yes I love Superman, okay just Tom Welling.
- Ghost Whisperer. Always suspenseful.
- Life. A new show on NBC, pretty good plot, can't wait to see it unfold.
Can you tell I've been nestled on my sofa/bed watching my recordings on my DVR? **ah-choo** Take care!