Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.~Charles Dickens
- A beautiful week, weekend, month!
- The sound of laughter from my children.
- Another school year coming to close. My kids have been blessed with great teachers.
- I am so thankful for Ms. Barnes, Isabel's Kindergarten teacher. I think a child's first teacher is important, it helps set the foundation for a life time of education.
- I loved Central Middle School that my oldest graduated from.
- Ethan's 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Miller was just amazing! I appreciate her hard work of teaching a 4th/5th grade class.
- Books. I love reading, not any one thing in particular, I love to read all kinds of novels and documentaries as well.
- My Blessings.
- Health, Fitness, Strength, Achievements, and Goals.
- Quality time with hubby. Not just lounging on the sofa watching TV, but our lunch dates, our workouts together, and just talking.
- Movies. I enjoy a good movie.
- Friends. (Whom I barely see these days, everyone is so busy, we all work, kids, or school, but thank goodness for Facebook and Texting!)
- For a job. Especially at a time like this, where people are losing jobs, I am grateful that I have one, just so I can splurge every 2 weeks!
- A hobby. Scrapbooking is more than a hobby, it's documenting life's little moments, some of which go unnoticed.
- Technology. Without email, texting, facebook, and blogs, I'd be disconnected to family and friends. (I don't think I've ever been up to date with my sister in law till reading her facebook status)
Just a few things to be thankful for and to keep fully noted. (Great little tid-bits to scrap for my Year In Review Album).
The rain was so nice today, the cold air hit the spot, and I just relaxed today. I didn't do much but run to the comissary to get ingredients to make Beef Stew with Cornbread. It's the perfect night for that. But for lunch I fixed myself (and hubby) a Pork Cold Noodle Salad.. Hmmm.. hit the spot! Happy Thursday!