I can't believe 2010 is just around the corner... some days I'm excited for the new year, a fresh start, a clean slate... new memories to create. On the other hand, there are days I'm fearful of all the changes that are coming our way.. wanting to hold on to time and not wanting it to past by so quickly... But it's coming and "Twenty-Ten" here I come!
Here are some words to encourage me, to inspire me, to live by for the upcoming year, 2010:
- Enjoy the moments, whether it's the simple everyday routine or extra ordinary events.
- Enjoy today.
- Enjoy life as it happens.
- In the midst of chaos, enjoy.
- Love like there is no tomorrow.
- Love without fear.
- Love without limits.
- Don't just glance at the world around me, or the life that I lead... Observe, take heed, and realize that these moments are just a moment in time.
- Dare to be different.
- Dare to be me, uninhibited.
- Dare to take those little steps, then leap when I can, and soar to the other side.
- Dare to grab life by the hands and take control.
- Dare to live life to the fullest.
- Believe that all things are possible.
- Believe that things happen for a reason.
- Believe that through darkness there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Believe in myself.
- Believe in my dreams.
- Work hard. In all I do, give it my all.
- Work towards my goals, both physical and mentally.
- Know that hard work pays off.
- Expand my knowledge. Read more books, take a class, learn new things everyday.
- Don't settle for less.
- Dream.. and Dream Big.
- Always find time to create.
- Know that creating makes me happy, make time to do the things I love.
- The world is my canvas.
- Laugh... everyday.
- There is nothing so sad than one cannot laugh at the end of the day.
- Find a way to put a smile on my husbands face.. everyday.
- Look around.
- Learn new things.
- Do something different.