Don't worry, nothing is wrong with your RSS feeds.. it's really this blog has not been touched, or even signed in for a little bit. Don't be calling in a 10-57 (missing person police code, btw) cause I'm still here. Just not on here.
So in a brief bullet format (because writing an entire sentence may be overwhelming at the moment) I will randomly put my what's been going on down. (need I remind you random).
- Yesterday, September 26, 2010... Termination Dust is already evident. We awoke to little flurries (in my area, some people have claimed to see snow, not enough to accumulate though).
- I have a stupid cold. I sound horrible, feel just as worst, and to top it off, my monthly friend came at the same time. (Whining inserted).
- It's football time! ....yeah I don't care for it.
- I'm actually looking forward to new winter/fall gear.. there is something about finding cute outfits, maybe a pair of boots over my skinny jeans.. ironic how I like dressing up for the cold rather than warm.. maybe because it's never really warm here and let's face it, if I bought a cute sundress, I'd never really wear it.. But a cute sweater.. now that I will wear!
- Excited to meet Erica's new little girl, Ryder !!!
- Finally turned our heater on!
- Sipping on an Americano.
- Really ENJOYED our Saturday shoot with a very talented artist herself, Tina. We love photographing familes and such, but to be able to photograph another photographer.. that is exciting to be able to share your creative visions with someone who I know will totally appreciate all the little details.
- I have finished all 3 seasons of Arrested Development while editing photos these past few weeks! That show is hilarious! My fave is a toss up between Job and Tobias Fumke.. :)
- On the lookout for a funny, dysfunctional show like that to catch watch, any ideas?
- Love singing in the shower with Izzy to Camp Rock 2 Songs.
- Brrr.. It's cold.
- Started another new series (as if I needed it) but let me just say it's the perfect companion to editing. I don't do well sitting in front of the TV and actually watching a show, I have to be doing other things. So, therefore, editing and watching (listening) to the TV works for me.. But my new series.. "Dexter". Um, it's a little different from what I'm used to but all this darkness.. I like!!!
- I finally found a workflow that works for me. So far. It's almost automatic, to download, backup, burn.. and I only work on the computer while the kids are in school or when they go to bed.
- Miss Scrapbooking. I'm gonna try and get my photos organized to get back into it. I'm totally abiding "Less is More" after all I did sell most of my stuff!
- Basketball for the boys have officially begun.
- I've started running again. No routine set yet (due to this cold) but I did manage to do a short run yesterday (3 miles) with the dog.
- By the way, been training Kai to stay in tune with me on my runs.. so far so good. I didn't buy that waist-tie-thing for the dog.. but rather made our very own concotion of it! Reflector belt looped with his leash. Ta-dah!
Off to enjoy my mid-day work week! I've got some running around to do. I hope to post something a little more meaningful and note worthy than bullet formats!