A quick cup and it was off to start my day.
Since I've been working from home, I rarely go out. Let me rephrase that, I never go out! I really have to plan it out when I leave the house. This week it's Wednesday. It will be my errands, go the gym, and grocery store day.
It was time to head out the door. First stop, gym. I can't even tell how long it's been, but spin has always been one of my favorite classes... and even though it's been months, I love it! With my butt hurting and legs wobbly and all.
The day just seems to fly by... with no camera in hand, luckily Izzy took a hold of it and caught me cooking. That night we had some salmon, shrimp, and my new fave Brussel Sprouts (Thanks Paula)
Random thoughts that day: (throughout the day, my mind wanders)
- Thank you Fed Ex lady for placing my package via USPS, I won't tell...
- Spin class really kicked my ***... must blog about it on my "R" Lifestyle... that thing, is it still there?
- Feeling good today.. craving veggies.
- Loved that Papaya Salad and Garlic Tofu from Thai Villiage.. just what I needed.
- Lightroom to the rescue!
- I do not like leaving my house... I feel like driving is a waste of time :) I'm such a homebody.
- He works so much and such LONG hours... (I need to stay strong).
- Ugh, that song by Cee-Lo is so not good.. but so catchy.
- He is such a good dog, who needs so much attention !
- Off to bed early!