Celebrating life on this day.
Finding joy in the simplicities of everyday.
Grateful for the people that continue to put a smile on my face.
Taking chances, growing, evolving, & overcoming.
Living life to the fullest.
Most importantly, staying true to myself.
37 Random Things That Fills My Heart With Joy.
1. My husband's laugh.
3. The way my dogs wag their tail when I get home.
4. Watching Caelan dance.
5. Getting a photo text response from Ethan.
6. Izzy's drawings.
7. BBQ's on Sundays with the family.
8. The idea of a "Pinky-Swear".
9. Writing (Journaling).
10. When Pandora introduces me to a new song.
11. Washing dishes.
12. When Rudy reaches for my hand.
13. The Hashtag #GraphicArtistInTheMaking
14. Watching the sunrise/sunset.
16. Lifting heavier and getting a new PR.
17. When people say "What? You have a kid in college?"
18. Or when people say "You look 21!"
19. Wearing flip-flops.
21. Kailua Beach with the family & dogs.
22. Seeing Caelan and his girlfriend, Janiene together.
23. Nights out with my sister Wynette & brother in law, Erick.
24. New gym gear.
25. Saying "Mee-May-Moo".
26. The process of creating and being creative.
27. Being with my brother and his wife, Maggie.
28. Group texts that go off topic into something stupid and hilarious!
29. Singing along to Beyonce, on a good makeup/hair day with my outfit on point-- always makes me feel "flawless".
30. My tattoos and planning new ones.
31. Talking to random elderly people that share their life stories.
32. My nieces, being Audrey's personal jungle gym!
33. Challenging myself physically.
34. CC Creams, Concealers, & Eye Primers.
35. A tan.
36. Making a wish in a wishing well and still believing in the magic of it all.
37. My life -- right now. I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Happy September 2nd!