(it's amazing what you can google, I googled "bleh" in images.. and this was quite fitting.)
... was my mood all day. Just plain, "bleh". As in:
- bleh, I've been in my sweats all day.
- bleh, I could barely get up today.
- bleh, hubby starts mids tonight.
- bleh, it's just that time of the month.
- bleh, the sidewalks haven't been paved yet.
- so bleh, that means I won't run outside.
- therefore, bleh, I'm not getting on my treadmill.
- ugh, bleh, my neighbors shoveling her part of the driveway, which means I should get a move on it too.. double bleh.
- freakin, bleh, facebook changed it's homepage (again) and acting up.. forget about getting on there
- bleh (good bleh btw) I'm just gonna scrapbook.
- bleh, I ain't cooking tonight, leftovers sound good to me (although I ate cereal instead)
- bleh, I'm super "mean" mom tonight, done about yelled at the kids 3 times in 15 minutes!
- bleh, I'm up late (again) hubby's mids schedule do this to me every other month.
- Which means (bleh) I will be one tired mama when I get up.
- Oh and, bleh, I'm finally playing that "bleh'ing" game, Words With Friends on my iPhone, just like hubby (why? not sure yet)...
- So, maybe my bleh will be gone tomorrow? But for now, Bleh good night!